Liam and Bee, otherwise known as ‘The Crawleys’ are one of the region’s most in demand wedding photographers.
Whilst Liam focuses (pardon the pun) on the photography side, Bee is the brains behind the team’s workflow and processing.
Liam has shot over 300 weddings, is a fully qualified member of the of the BIPP and MPA and has recently been a speaker and trainer for the MPA. Their work is regularly featured on top wedding blogs and wedding magazines.
Liam Crawley has won a number of awards for his unique blend of photographic creativity and talent for capturing moments, including:
- MPA Overall North West Wedding Photographer of the Year 2012
- MPA North West Reportage Photographer of the Year 2012
- MPA North West Creative Wedding Photographer of the year 2012
- Finalist in The Wedding Industry Awards 2012
- MPA North West Fine Art Photographer of the Year 2011
- BIPP North West Fine Art Photographer of the Year 2011
- North West Mario Acerboni Wedding Photographer of the Year 2008
At weddings, Liam is very much a ‘busy bee’ photographer, interacting with people to get the best expressions and capturing all the fun and atmosphere in an quirky, creative and energetic way! For examples of Liam and Bee’s work, you can visit their website at cgweddings.co.uk