Neil Redfern is an award-winning Manchester wedding photographer based in sunny Sale in south Manchester. Since covering his first wedding in the Lake District in the summer of 2006, Neil has photographed over 300 weddings.
As well as his wedding photography workshops with Liam, Neil has been a speaker at the SWPP Convention in London and his work from venues such as the Inn at Whitewell, Mitton Hall, Peckforton Castle and Eaves Hall has been featured in a number of magazines such as Pure Weddings, Cheshire Life and Your Manchester Wedding, and many online wedding blogs.
Neil’s distinctive combination of natural reportage images and off camera flash portraits have won him many awards including:
- BIPP NW Wedding Photographer of the Year 2012, 2013 & 2016
- BIPP NW Classical Wedding 2012 – Gold, Silver & Bronze
- BIPP NW Creative Wedding 2012 – Gold & Bronze
- BIPP NW Reportage Wedding 2012 – Silver & Bronze
- Wedding Industry Awards 2013 – Best NW Photographer Shortlist
- UK Wedding Belles Photograph of the Year Winner 2011 and Finalist 2012 & 2013
- BIPP NW Classical Wedding 2011 – Bronze & Merit
- SWPP Members Choice Wedding Photographer of the Year 2008
At weddings, Neil loves big skies, lots of laughter and a DJ not afraid to play Manchester classics! Neil also offers bespoke one to one wedding photography courses and his own wedding photography workshops. For examples of Neil’s work, you can visit his website at www.neilredfern.com